- Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Conditioner
- Visit www.garnier.co.uk to find out more.
- Explore Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair range, developed to protect and illuminate coloured hair.
- The Colour Illuminator: our ultimate care blended for naturally beautiful hair with Moroccan Argan oil and Cranberry Extracts
- Ultimate Blends Promise: Ultimate Blends has been sourced from nature and blended with love by Garnier. We promise to be good to your hair and respectful of our environment.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends hair care products have been sourced from nature and blended with love since 1982. Good to your hair and the world we live in, discover our wholesome blends for naturally beautiful hair, every day.
- We learn a lot from nature, and take a wealth of goodness from it - the most important being how to take care of your hair. So, it's only fair we give something back. Just as we promise to be good to your hair, we also promise to be good to the world we live in. We're by no means perfect - there's always more to be done - but for this reason, we are striving to do more every day to help in preserving this beautiful planet.
- At Ultimate Blends, wherever possible we promise to be good to your hair and good to the world we live in - this is why our products are:
- - Paraben-free: Our hair care formulas contain no parabens.
- - Renewable: We try, where possible, to source our ingredients from renewable sources.
- - Recyclable: Our bottles are made from 30% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable.
- - Sustainable: Our products are produced in factories committed to sustainable production methods.
- - Terracycle®: Partnered with Terracycle® to keep beauty products out of landfills.
- All things bright are beautiful. Nourishing Moroccan Argan oil and antioxidant-packed cranberry extract are blended with love in uplifting formulas, crafted to lock in vibrancy and keep coloured hair soft and shiny wash after wash. Never a dull moment.
- Discover The Colour Illuminator's naturally derived ingredients -
- Traditionally produced in Morocco, argan oil is rich in omega 6 and vitamin E. Argan oil is a treasured natural ingredient for its restorative and protective properties.
- Bursting with goodness and complementing the argan oil, cranberry seed oil extracts contain high concentrations of antioxidants and omegas 3, 6 and 9.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Shampoo 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Coloured Hair Mask Treatment 300ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Shiny Hair Oil Treatment 150ml
- With our Argan Oil coloured hair range hair looks nourished
- Helps to protect hair and illuminate shine
- Ultimate care for naturally beautiful hair, every day
- Enriched with natural extracts
- No parabens - all our formulas are paraben-free
- Pack size: 360ml
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-80, Glyceryl Stearate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to Apply Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan Oil Conditioner:
- Smooth generously into wet hair and rinse thoroughly. Use after our Argan Shampoo for Coloured Hair. For dazzling radiance and intense care, indulge in our Argan Oil Hair Mask.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0854 375
- ROI: 1800 818 675
- W6 8AZ.
360 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016