- Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Dry Hair Shampoo
- Visit www.garnier.co.uk to find out more.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner for dry hair.
- Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Range: our ultimate treatment for dry hair blended with coconut water & aloe vera to hydrate hair without weighing it down.
- Ultimate Blends Promise: Ultimate Blends has been sourced from nature and blended with love by Garnier. We promise to be good to your hair and respectful of our environment.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends hair care products have been sourced from nature and blended with love since 1982. Good to your hair and the world we live in, discover our wholesome blends for naturally beautiful hair, every day.
- We learn a lot from nature, and take a wealth of goodness from it - the most important being how to take care of your hair. So, it's only fair we give something back. Just as we promise to be good to your hair, we also promise to be good to the world we live in. We're by no means perfect - there's always more to be done - but for this reason, we are striving to do more every day to help in preserving this beautiful planet.
- At Ultimate Blends, wherever possible we promise to be good to your hair and good to the world we live in - this is why our products are:
- - Paraben-free: Our hair care formulas contain no parabens.
- - Renewable: We try, where possible, to source our ingredients from renewable sources.
- - Recyclable: Our bottles are made from 30% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable.
- - Sustainable: Our products are produced in factories committed to sustainable production methods.
- - Terracycle®: Partnered with Terracycle® to keep beauty products out of landfills.
- Our ultimate remedy for normal to dry and dehydrated hair. Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water, enriched with natural extracts of coconut water & aloe vera, leaves hair soft, smooth and beautifully shiny.
- When hair feels dry and parched, quench its thirst with our shampoo and conditioner for dry hair. Coconut water and aloe vera are blended with love in a freshly-scented formula to leave hair feeling irresistibly soft and smooth, and full of shine.
- Drink up.
- Discover the naturally derived ingredients:
- Sustainably harvested from Brazil, the formulas are enriched with natural extracts of hydrating coconut water, as well as natural extracts of refreshing Aloe vera - a renewable natural ingredient sourced from the arid regions of Mexico. Each blend combines well known trusted ingredients which complement each other.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Dry Hair Conditioner 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Dry Hair Conditioner 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hair Oil for Frizzy Hair 150ml
- Hydrates hair without weighing it down
- Our ultimate remedy for normal hair to dry, dehydrated hair
- Leaves hair soft, smooth and beautifully shiny
- No silicones - our Coconut Water Shampoo for Dry Hair formula is silicone-free
- Ultimate care for naturally beautiful hair, every day
- Enriched with natural extracts
- No parabens - all our formulas are paraben-free
- Pack size: 360ml
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Cocamide MIPA, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice / Coconut Fruit Juice, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to Apply Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Shampoo for Dry Hair:
- Massage Ultimate Blends Coconut Water Shampoo for Dry Hair into wet hair. Lather, rinse, and follow with our Coconut Water & Aloe Vera Conditioner. For intense care, indulge in one of our treatments for dry hair.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0854 375
- ROI: 1800 818 675
- W6 8AZ.
360 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016