- Steamed Basmati with cheese and tangy tomato
- Perfect for children who are weaned and happily eating solid food, Tilda Kids is a delicious range of rice and vegetables that have been especially developed with younger palates in mind. Every pouch is bursting with yummy, natural ingredients and hidden veggies meaning every pack counts as 1 of your child's 5-a-day! The entire range of five variants is gluten-free and vegetarian, with four variants also dairy-free and suitable for vegans. Delicious on their own or with chicken, fish, meatballs or more vegetables, Tilda Kids not only makes meal-times easy - but delicious and healthy too! What's more, they are ready in only 40 seconds in the microwave or just 3 minutes in a pan. The perfect cupboard essential for busy parents!
- After being tested by a diligent panel of Mumsnet users on the UKs largest parenting website, Tilda Kids has been awarded the Mumsnet Rated badge! This means that our super tasty range of rice and vegetables has been tried, tested and ultimately recommended by parents for other parents. Visit Tilda.com/Kids to find out more about why Mumsnet users give us their valuable stamp of approval!
- 84% of 225 Mumsnet testers would recommend.
- Basmati rice with tangy tomato and tasty cheese. This has been made for all of those who really enjoy the flavour of Margarita pizza. Delicious with meatballs!
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Genuine goodness
- Suitable for children who are weaned & happily eating solid food
- 1 of your 5 day
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 125G
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (64%), Vegetables (19%) (Carrots, Onions), Cheese (contains Milk) (9.5%), Tomato Paste (5%), Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Stock Powder (Rice Flour, Salt, Onions, Parsnips, Carrots, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Parsley)
- Free From: Gluten
- Contains: Milk
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Instructions: Stir fry for 3 mins.
Serve & enjoy.
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Yummy with meatballs or beans
Number of uses
1 Serving per pack
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||1.8g||2.3g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||2.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020