- Energy513kJ 122kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 828 kJ/
- Dry mix for instant cheesecake
- Pack size: 193g
Sugar, Starches (Potato Starch, Wheat Starch), Whey Powder (from Milk), Glucose Syrup, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Palm, Coconut), Pork Gelatine, Glucose, Emulsifier: E 472a, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Milk Proteins, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cheese Powder (0, 5%), Flavourings
- May contain Soya
Store in a cool and dry place.Best before end: date and batch number are given on the bottom of the packaging.
Preparation and Usage
- Cold cheesecake
- Extended version:
- 500 ml of chilled milk (approx. 2 glasses),
- 2 packages of homogenized cheese (per 150 g),
- 1 package of ladyfingers, strawberry flavoured jelly powder Gellwe, fruits.
- Basic version:
- 600 ml of chilled milk
- (approx. 2 and 1/2 of a glass).
- 1. Prepare the cake
- Pour the milk into a mixing bowl, add the content of the sachet and mix with an electric mixer at top speed for 2-3 minutes. Add two packages of homogenized cheese and mix for another 2 minutes.
- 2. Pass the mass
- Put the mass into the baking tin (diameter 24 cm), previously laid down with ladyfingers.
- 3. I'm ready!
- Decorate the mass with fruits and pour on setting jelly. Put it into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Basic Version
- Pour the milk into a mixing bowl, add the contents of the sachet and mix with an electric mixer at top speed for 5 minutes. Put the mass into the baking tin (diameter 24 cm) and put it into the fridge for approx. 1 hour.
Number of uses
One package is sufficient for preparing 12 servings per 62 g each
Name and address
- FoodCare Sp. z o.o.,
- ul. Spokojna 4,
- 32-080 Zabierzów.,
|Typical Values||per 100g||serving (approx. 62 g)|
|Energy||828 kJ/||513 kJ/|
|-||197 kcal||122 kcal (6%**)|
|Fat||6,7 g||4,2 g (6%**)|
|of which saturates||5,2 g||3,2 g (16%**)|
|Carbohydrate||28,4 g||17,6 g (7%**)|
|of which sugars||21,3 g||13,2 g (15%**)|
|Protein||5,7 g||3,5 g (7%**)|
|Salt||0,22 g||0,14 g (2%**)|
|**Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
|One package is sufficient for preparing 12 servings per 62 g each||-||-|
|Nutrition declaration of the product prepared with milk 2% fat||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019