- Blackhead Clearing Scrub
- For more information visit www.clearasil.com
- Skin Science
- When fighting blackheads, deep cleansing is better
- How Clearasil works with your skin?
- Gentle exfoliating scrub with natural sea salt deep cleanses the skin, to help clear and prevent blackheads
- Also removes dirt, oil and bacteria that can cause breakouts, while lifting away dead skin cells
- Helps clear and prevent blackheads
- Dermatologically tested
- Contains skin conditioners to help prevent overdrying
- Helps you to achieve beautifully clear and glowing skin
- Pack size: 150ML
Aqua, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Cetyl Betaine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sea Salt, Salicylic Acid, Alcohol, Steareth-21, Parfum, Synthetic Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Disodium EDTA, CI 77007, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 60730, CI 42090
Store in a cool dry place.
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- How and when do I use it?
- Use everyday in the morning and evening. Wet face and gently massage scrub onto the skin. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Precautions - Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0333 2005 345
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 630 5429
Precautions - Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020