Simple Kind To Skin Pollution Protect Sheet Mask 21Ml
- Our Simple® Pollution Protect Sheet Face Mask is the perfect antidote to pollution. So light and soft that it contours the face like a second skin, and inspired by Asian beauty rituals, our Korean sheet mask infuses active nutrients into the skin to minimise the drying effect of pollution and instantly hydrate your skin. Enriched with antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin B3 and Agave Americana, it does not contain unnecessary ingredients like perfumes, fragrances and harsh chemicals that could lead to skin irritation. Instead, it contains the perfect-blend of skin-loving ingredients that are gentle and kind to skin, making it perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Feel the benefits of a detoxing facial treatment, in one convenient, easy-to-use sheet mask. How to use? Remove the mask from the sachet and gently unfold. Place the mask evenly over your previously cleansed skin. Leave for 15 minutes and gently peel off the mask. Massage the excess of product into your skin or use a cotton pad to remove, depending on how hydrated you want your skin to be! No need to rinse. No artificial perfume or colour. No harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting into your eyes.
- Simple Kind to Skin Rich Moisture Sheet Mask helps to detox and hydrate your skin, with no messy application
- Infuses nutrients into the skin to reduce the effect of city pollution
- With antioxidant Vitamin E, Vitamin B3 and Agave Americana
- Help to hydrate skin in just 15 minutes - no mess, no need to rinse
- Made from super soft natural fibers
- Contains no Artificial Perfume or Colour, No harsh Chemicals that can upset your skin
- Pack size: 21ml
Korea (Republic Of [South] Korea)
- For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019