- Our Simple® Rich Moisture Sheet Mask is the perfect antidote to dry city skin. Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, our Korean sheet mask is made of natural fibers, so light and soft that it contours the face like a second skin. It is enriched with a blend of Botanical Extracts and moisturizing ingredients, and infuses active nutrients into the skin to condition dry, dehydrated skin. It does not contain unnecessary ingredients like perfumes, fragrances and harsh chemicals that could lead to skin irritation. Instead, it contains the perfect blend of skin loving ingredients that effectively moisturise, but in a way that is gentle and kind to skin, making it perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Feel the benefits of a moisturising facial treatment, in one convenient, easy-to-use sheet face mask. How to use? Remove the mask from the sachet and gently unfold. Place the mask evenly over your previously cleansed skin. Leave for 15 minutes and gently peel off the mask. Massage in the excess moisture from the sheet mask product into your skin or use a cotton pad to remove. No need to rinse. No artificial perfume or colour. No harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting into your eyes.
- Simple Kind to Skin Rich Moisture Sheet Mask helps fight dry city skin, with no messy application
- Infuses nutrients into the skin to condition dry, dehydrated skin
- With botanical extracts and moisturizing ingredients
- Boosts skins moisture in just 15 minutes for naturally healthy looking skin - no mess, no need to rinse
- Made from super soft natural fibers
- Contains no Artificial Perfume or Colour, No harsh Chemicals that can upset your skin
- Pack size: 1piece
Country of Origin
Korea (Republic Of)
Origin Free Text
Korea (Republic Of [South] Korea)
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol caution: hold can 15cm from the body and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016