- Perfect for a dry face, intense hydration does not have to mean greasy or sticky! Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream’s ultra light and refreshing formula works throughout the day, to deliver instant, continuous hydration, leaving skin smooth and dewy fresh. This gel moisturizer has a plant extract and no harsh chemicals, it’s perfect for sensitive, dry or dehydrated skin.
- Lightweight and silky in texture, Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream delivers instant moisture to thirsty skin, reversing dehydration symptoms such as dry or dull-looking skin and leaving it looking and feeling healthy, smooth and revitalised.
- Your skin continually works to maintain hydration levels to keep your skin in its best condition. Factors such as air pollution, weather, temperature changes, air conditioning, stress and lack of sleep can cause your natural hydration cycle to get out of balance and as a result, skin can become dry and dehydrated.
- Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream is part of the new Simple Water Boost skincare range infused with minerals and a plant extract and dedicated to reversing the 5 early symptoms of dehydration: dryness, roughness, feelings of tightness, dullness and dry dehydration lines. Skin is left feeling revitalised, supple and dewy-fresh. Our products contain no harsh chemicals, artificial colour or perfume that can upset your skin, making it perfect for even sensitive skin.
- Why not try out our other products in the Simple Water Boost range to help keep your skin hydrated? For best results, we recommend cleansing with a Simple Water Boost cleanser, then applying a few drops of Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster all over your face, to prep your skin to absorb moisture and help it stay hydrated for longer. Finish by applying Simple Hydrating Gel Cream to complete your hydration skincare routine. For night time skin care, make sure to try our Water Boost Sleeping Night Cream 50ml. Use our Hydrating Gel Cream as part of your typical skin care routine and it could be your favourite best daily moisturizer!
- Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream restores hydration to dehydrated skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, supple and comfortable
- This face cream smooths away tightness and dryness while providing long lasting hydration, perfect for addressing 'dry skin on face' issues
- This hydrating gel facial cream does not leave skin feeling greasy or sticky
- Lightweight gel moisturising cream has a formulation which glides onto skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, supple, silky and smooth
- This face moisturizer for dry skin is infused with minerals and a plant extract, our formula instantly hydrates your skin
- This moisturising face cream, as per all our Simple products, contains no harsh chemicals, artificial colours or perfume, making it perfectly suitable for dehydrated, dry or sensitive skin
- Pack size: 50millilitre
Water (Aqua),Glycerin,Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol,Isohexadecane,Propylene Glycol,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Caprylyl Glycol,Phenoxyethanol,Tocopheryl Acetate,Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin),Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate,Stearic Acid,BHT,Disodium EDTA,Sodium PCA,Saccharide Isomerate,t-Butyl Alcohol,Potassium Chloride,Sodium Chloride,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Benzoate,Lactic Acid
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019