Simple Kind To Skin De-Stress Face Sheet Mask 21Ml
- Our Simple® De-Stress Sheet Mask is the perfect antidote to stressed city skin. Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, our new Korean mask is made using natural fibers, so light and soft that it contours the face like a second skin. Enriched with Aloe and skin loving vitamins, the mask infuses active nutrients right into the skin to instantly soothe and brighten stressed skin. It does not contain unnecessary ingredients like perfumes, fragrances and harsh chemicals that could lead to skin irritation. Instead, it contains the perfect-blend of skin loving ingredients that are gentle and kind to skin, making it perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Feel the benefits of a relaxing facial treatment, in one convenient, easy-to-use sheet face mask. How to use? Remove the mask from the sachet and gently unfold. Place the mask evenly over your previously cleansed skin. Leave for 15 minutes and gently peel off the mask. Massage in the excess moisture from the sheet mask product into your skin or use a cotton pad to remove. No need to rinse. No artificial perfume or colour. No harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting into your eyes.
- Simple Kind to Skin De-Stress Sheet Mask helps to brighten tired skin, with no messy application
- This Korean face mask infuses nutrients into the skin to instantly soothe
- This hydrating face mask with botanical extracts, aloe and multi-vitamins is the ultimate relaxing facial mark
- Help brighten stressed skin in just 15 mins - no mess, no need to rinse
- This moisturizing face mask is made from super soft natural fibers
- This Simple Face Mask contains no Artificial Perfume or Colour, No harsh Chemicals that can upset your skin
- Pack size: 1piece
Country of Origin
Korea (Republic Of)
Origin Free Text
Korea (Republic Of [South] Korea)
Preparation and Usage
- For external usage only
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016