- Power Toilet Cleaner Lemon & Orange
- Removes limescale 10x faster*
- *Versus standard Ecover Toilet Cleaner.
- Our powerful cleaner is specially formulated to tackle tough limescale & calcium deposits to leave your loo sparkling clean.
- We choose renewable plant-based & mineral ingredients which are effective, reduce pollution and lessen the burden on our planet's resources.
- This super efficient gel works 10x faster than our standard formula for a deep clean.
- At Ecover, we care about your home & what you clean it with. That's why we've spent more than 35 years pioneering effective, plant-based ingredients for our products. Because if your home is healthy, we believe the rest of your world will be too.
- Plant-based & mineral ingredients
- Powers through limescale for a sparkling clean
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Cruelty-free international
- Pack size: 750ml
<5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Other: Water, Lactic Acid, Formic Acid, Xanthan Gum
Preparation and Usage
- Usage: Directing the nozzle under the toilet rim, squeeze enough liquid to cover the bowl completely. For normal soiling, leave for 10 minutes, for more stubborn soil, leave up to 60 minutes. In case of very tough limescale, re-apply and leave overnight. Brush above and below the waterline and flush. Only use in the toilet bowl. We recommend you wear gloves.
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Plastic - Check Local Recycling Cap
Name and address
- Produced for:
- EPC N.V.,
- Industrieweg 3,
- B-2390 Malle.
- 03451 302230
750 Millilitres ℮
ECOVER POWER TOILET CLEANER LEM & ORNG 750ML
DANGER DANGER. CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection. Do not breathe vapours. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/ regional regulations. Store locked up. Contains: Lactic acid, Formic acid, Coco glucoside.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019