- Peanut Butter Creme Centres in Milk Chocolate Flavoured Coatings.
- You already know the Easter Bunny. Now it's time to meet the Reester Bunny® Character! Always the best in the basket - because he is made of delicious milk chocolate, and filled with Reese's® Peanut Butter!
- The original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese's family has grown to include a variety of flavours and forms. Today, you can try Reese's products in dark chocolate, white chocolate, snack-sized pieces and candy bars.
- If you're looking to add a little hippity-hoppity happiness to your Easter baskets this spring, look no further than HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny.
- Milk chocolate covered peanut butter bunny
- Pack size: 100g
Milk Chocolate Flavoured Coating (70%) [Sugar*; Cocoa Butter; Cocoa Mass; Skimmed Milk Powder; Milk Fat; Lactose (Milk), Emulsifiers: Soya Lecithin*, E476], Peanut Butter Crème Centre (30%) [Peanuts; Sugar*; Dextrose*; Cocoa Butter; Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel and Palm Oil); Salt; Cornstarch*; Antioxidant: E319; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid], *Produced from genetically modified Sugar Beet, Corn and Soya Beans
- May contain traces of Gluten and Nuts
To keep this product in perfect condition store in a cool, dry place (16 to 18°C) and consume before the date given.
Manufactured in the United States of America
Name and address
- Hershey Company,
- 100 Crystal A Drive,
- PA 17033-0815,
- Euro Foods Brands Ltd,
- NN2 8XB,
- Questions or comments?
- Please send comments within the EU to:
- Hershey International,
- c/o A.I.B. International,
- P.O. Box 11,
- KT22 7YZ,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains|
|of which saturates||15.0g|
|of which sugars||52.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019