Hearty Food Company Lasagne 1.5Kg
- Energy2180kJ 521kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 581kJ / 139kcal
- Layers of egg pasta with a beef and tomato sauce topped with béchamel sauce and mature Cheddar cheese.
- At the HEARTY FOOD Co., we're all about tasty meals that'll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in Rich and tasty beef lasagne topped with cheesy melted Cheddar. Smiles all round.
Tomato, Cooked Egg Pasta, Water, Beef (16%), Tomato Purée, Whole Milk, Onion, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Single Cream (Milk), Carrot, Celery, Salt, Butter (Milk), Garlic Purée, Beef Extract, Yeast Extract, Oregano, Basil, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
Cooked Egg Pasta contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Pasteurised Egg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30-35 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 50-55 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 50-55 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack|
|Energy||581kJ / 139kcal||2180kJ / 521kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019