- Energy1338kJ 318kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 983.50kJ (234.00kcal)
- Rhubarb in a sweet sauce, topped with a butter enriched oaty crumble.
- Tesco Rhubarb Crumble Buttery crumble baked until golden on a layer of chunky rhubarb pieces
INGREDIENTS: Rhubarb (42%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Water, Butter (Milk) (4%), Cornflour, Oats, Palm Oil, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Raspberry Concentrate, Honey, Salt, Yeast, Pasteurised (Egg White), Process Aids (Calcium Sulphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Ferrocyanide, Enzymes), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- May contain peanuts, almond, hazelnut, pecan and pistachio. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40-45mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||983.50kJ (234.00kcal)||1337.56kJ (318.24kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016