- Energy1338kJ 318kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 984kJ / 234kcal
- Rhubarb in a sweet sauce, topped with a butter enriched oaty crumble.
- Tesco Rhubarb Crumble Buttery crumble baked until golden on a layer of chunky rhubarb pieces
INGREDIENTS: Rhubarb (42%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Water, Butter (Milk) (4%), Cornflour, Oats, Palm Oil, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Raspberry Concentrate, Honey, Salt, Yeast, Pasteurised Egg White, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190??C/Fan 170??C/Gas 5 25-30mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 190??C/Fan 170??C/Gas 5 40-45mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a crumble (136g)|
|Energy||984kJ / 234kcal||1338kJ / 318kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2019