- An Assortment of Plain, Creams, Chocolate and Jam Biscuits
- Choc Chip Cookie, Rich Highland Shortie, Crunchy Oat, Shortcake, Custard Creams, Bourbon Creams, Happy Faces, Milk Chocolate Digestive, Milk Chocolate Finger, Nice.
- Circumstances may cause us to vary the assortment from that illustrated.
- 10 biscuit varieties to enjoy with all the family
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 670g
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whey (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Sal and/or Shea, Palm), Butter Oil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Flavouring], Rolled Oats, Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Chocolate Chips [Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Dried Whey (Milk), Raspberry Jam [Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raspberries, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates), Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Flavouring], Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Dextrose, Wheat Starch, Invert Sugar Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Natural Flavourings, Colour (Carotenes)
- May also contain Sesame Seeds, Egg
- May Contain: Eggs, Sesame
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened store in an airtight container., For best before see side of pack.
Name and address
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0800 456 1372
- Mail: (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- (Outside UK): McVitie's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
670 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||11.6g|
|of which Sugars||26.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016