- Energy1383kJ 332kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 922kJ / 221kcal
- Unsmoked sweetcured pork with added water, topped with orange glaze and candied orange with a sachet of marmalade glaze.
- Sweetcure Gammon with Orange & Marmalade glaze.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (74%), Water, Honey and Orange Marmalade (5%) [Sugar, Honey, Water, Orange Juice from Concentrate, Cornflour, Spirit Vinegar, Orange Zest, Citric Acid, Colour (Plain Caramel)], Orange Marmalade (4.5%) [Water, Sugar, Orange, Corn Starch], Candied Orange Slices (1.5%) [Orange, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)], Salt, Fructose, Caramelised Sugar Syrup [Glucose Syrup, Water, Sugar], Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 2 hrs
Instructions: Place joint on a baking tray, cover with foil, taking care not to touch the top of the joint. Place baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven and cook for 1 hour 40 minutes. Remove from oven and open top of foil and carefully pour off cooking juices. Pour contents of glaze sachet evenly over the top of the joint. Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes ensuring the foil is open to allow the meat to glaze. Remove the joint from the oven and allow to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes before carving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Remove all packaging including the protective film on top of the decoration and set glaze sachet aside.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 joint with glaze (150g**)|
|Energy||922kJ / 221kcal||1383kJ / 332kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016