- Energy1320kJ 315kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 880kJ (210kcal)
- British rindless dry cured unsmoked gammon joint with a ruby port and redcurrant glaze.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Succulent dry cured gammon with a zesty, boozy Ruby Port and Redcurrant glaze. Hand decorated with Bay Leaf, Candied Orange slice and cranberries. Serve as part of the Christmas day roast with all the trimmings. Dry cured by hand using Woodall cure and meat from Outdoor Bred Hampshire Pigs. British. After resting, carve thin slices and serve as part of a buffet or as a centrepiece with roasted vegetables.
Pork (84%), Demerara Sugar (Sulphites), Salt, Sugar, Port (Sulphites), Redcurrant, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Orange, Dried Cranberries, Bay Leaf, Orange Zest, Cornflour (Sulphites), Water, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Lemon Juice, Concentrated Redcurrant Juice, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Rapeseed Oil, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Onion Concentrate
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Instructions: Place glaze sachet to one side. Pre-heat the oven to 190C / Fan 170C / Gas Mark
Remove all packaging, leaving the decoration in place.
Taking 2 long pieces of foil, lay one horizontally across the roasting tin and
the other vertically. Place the joint in the middle of the tray, allowing
enough foil to hold up, creating a tent over the gammon.
Place the roasting tray in the middle of the oven and cook for 1 hour 15
minutes. Remove from the oven and remove strings. Open the sachet and pour over
the contents of the glaze sachet evenly over the joint. Cook for 15 more
minutes in the oven.
Allow the joint to rest for 5-10 minutes before carving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK YO 009 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||150g** of gammon with glaze contains|
|Energy||880kJ (210kcal)||1320kJ (315kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When cooked according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016