Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus Beef Chateaubriand 0.6kg-1kg, Serves 4-5
- Energy789kJ 187kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 586kJ (140kcal)
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can
- get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please
- ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this
- date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive
- Food to order products can still be amended. Beef Chateaubriand. A hand trimmed
- prime cut of beef fillet that has been matured for 28 days. Chateaubriand is
- prized for its incredible tenderness and fantastic flavour. Delicious with
- Finest* Montagne St Emilion. We know how important quality, origin and animal
- welfare standards are when it comes to meat. So we source our Finest* beef from
- trusted British, Scottish and Northern Irish farmers who are committed to the
- highest standards on their farms. For more information about our strict welfare
- and quality standards visit www.tesco.com/realfood www.tesco.com/finest
- Chateaubriand is traditionally served roasted rare and slices, as an indulgent
- sharing dish. Simply season with salt and pepper, pan fry and finish in the
- oven for a texture that will melt in your mouth.
- Remove beef from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before
- Oven 180°C/ Fan 160°C/ Gas 4
- Rub or brush joint with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven. Place the joint on a roasting tray, cover tightly with foil
- and put in the centre of the oven.
- Calculate the cooking times at 4 minutes per 100g plus 20 minutes (rare), 5
- minutes per 100g plus 25 minutes (medium), 6 minutes per 100g plus 30 minutes
- (well done).
- Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Allow joint to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove string prior to serving.
- Rare meat will be red in the middle with some blood.
- Medium meat will be pink in the middle.
- Well done meat will be brown right through.
- These instructions are given as a guideline only.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||120g beef roasted contains|
|Energy||586kJ (140kcal)||789kJ (187kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016