- Tesco Eco Active Lavender fields colourcare laundry detergent
- Tough on dirt and stains ColourProtectTM technology to keep colours vibrant. Plant Based Non toxic Ingredients Scientifically formulated to clean as well as normal laundry products. 42 Washes
15-30%: Anionic surfactants, 5-15%: Non ionic Surfactants, <5%: Soap, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Other: Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Enzymes, Perfume
- Dosage Instructions: 4-5 Kg Load -> Soft/medium water : 35ml/wash. Hard water : 53ml/wash 6-8 Kg Load -> Soft/medium water : 53ml/wash. Hard water : 70ml/wash Handwash (5L water) -> Soft/medium water : 17ml/wash. Hard water : 35ml/wash (1 full cap = 35mL)
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- Directions for Use: Using the measuring cap provided (1 full cap = 35mL). Pour the liquid into the washing machine drawer. Always separate clothes into whites, light coloured, dark coloured and delicate. Not recommended for silk and wool. Wash at the lowest possible temperature. Always wash with full load. Dose according to soil and water hardness, follow the dosing instructions. If you are allergic to house dust, always wash bedding at 60ºC. Increase wash temperature to 60ºC in case of infectious diseases. Using this EU Ecolabelled product according to the dosage instructions will contribute to the reduction of water pollution, waste production and energy consumption.
Tesco Eco-Activ Lavender Fields Concentrated Colours Laundry Detergent 1.5L
WARNING. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation, persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention., Avoid direct prolonged contact of the pure (undiluted) detergent with skin.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016