- Soya drink for children from 1 year onward with added minerals and vitamins.
- A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health.
- Like us even more on www.alpro.com/Facebook
- Growing up drink*
- *For normal growth
- Calcium, vitamin D and Protein is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
- 100% plant-based
- Calcium, vit. C + D
- Low in sugars
- Free from dairy and gluten
- Free from cow's milk protein
- Free from preservatives and colours
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 250ml
- Calcium, vitamin D and Protein is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
- Low in sugars
Water, Maltodextrin, Hulled Soya Beans (4.9%), Raw Cane Sugar, Fructose, Sunflower Oil, Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Monopotassium Phosphate), Flavourings, Vitamins (C, Riboflavin (B2), B12, D2), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Stabiliser (Gellan Gum), Iron Pyrophosphate, Potassium Iodide
- Free From: Gluten, Dairy
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening, Do not freeze., 'Best before' date (see top of pack).
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Alpro C.V.A.,
- Vlamingstraat 28,
- 8560 Wevelgem,
- UK 0333 300 0900
250 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 ml||per 250 ml|
|Energy||269 kJ / 64 kcal||673 kJ / 160 kcal|
|Fat||2.2 g||5.5 g|
|Saturates||0.4 g||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||8.3 g||20.8 g|
|Sugars||2.5 g||6.3 g|
|Fibre||0.4 g||1.0 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||6.3 g|
|Salt||0.04 g||0.10 g|
|D||1.50 µg (30%*)||3.75 µg (75%*)|
|C||12 mg (15%*)||30 mg (38%*)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg (15%*)||0.53 mg (38%*)|
|B12||0.38 µg (15%*)||0.95 µg (38%*)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%*)||300 mg (38%*)|
|Iron||2.1 mg (15%*)||5.3 mg (38%*)|
|Iodine||24.5 µg (16%*)||61.3 µg (41%*)|
|* = % of the nutrient reference values||-||-|
|These values are approximate due to the variations which occur in natual ingredients||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016