Nescafe Black Gold Instant Coffee 200G
- Energy9kJ 21kcal
- Freeze-dried soluble coffee with finely ground roasted coffee.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Discover NESCAFÉ GOLD Intense - a stronger blend, crafted for those who prefer a more intense cup. This full-bodied premium instant coffee is a great way to enjoy a special coffee moment.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our range? Discover a rich, full bodied coffee with NESCAFÉ GOLD Barista Style or unwind with our rich and smooth, NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Take a moment to focus on the now with NESCAFÉ GOLD Intense
- A rich and full-bodied premium instant coffee
- With a blend of dark-roasted Arabica and Robusta coffee beans
- Savour an intense taste and a rich aroma with our darkest roast
- Contains mountain-grown Arabica beans ground 10 times finer
- Pack size: 200g
Soluble Coffee, Roast and Ground Coffee (3%)
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.3||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.0||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 20ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016