Tilda Super Grains Coconut 220G
- Energy728 kJ 174 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 662kJ/158kcal
- Super Grains with the power of Coconut, Quinoa, Brown Basmati & Wild Rice
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati comes from and for recipe inspiration or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Wholegrain recipes
- Delicious sides for 2
- Genuine goodness
- Ready in 2 minutes
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 220g
Red and Yellow Quinoa - Steamed (56%), Brown Basmati Rice - Steamed (25%), Wild Rice - Steamed (7%), Coconut Cream (7%), Sunflower Oil, Desiccated Coconut (1%), Coconut Oil (0.5%), Vegetable Stock Powder (Rice Flour, Salt, Onions, Parsnips, Carrots, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Parsley)
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Take care when handling the heated pouch.
- Microwave ovens may vary.
- Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Squeeze pouch, tear strip, microwave 800W 2mins.
- Stir Fry (From Ambient): Stir fry for 3 mins.
- Serve & enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Really versatile side dish, perfect with all meats and vegetables.
- Make a simple Pad Thai by mixing with beansprouts, prawns and cashew nuts.
Number of uses
2 2 servings per pack: Serving size 110g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
220 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 110g Serving|
|of which saturates||3.2g||3.5g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019