- Energy655 kJ 156 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 597kJ/142kcal
- Visit tilda.com for more delicious recipe inspiration.
- Zingy kaffir lime combines with fragrant coriander and parsley to add a tasty twist to Quinoa, Wholegrain Basmati and Wild rice, providing a delicious source of protein.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Registered trademarks. Copyright Tilda 2020.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Source of plant-based protein
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 220G
- Source of protein
Natural Wholegrain Basmati Rice - Steamed (26%), Natural Yellow Quinoa - Steamed (20%), Natural Red Rice - Steamed (19%), Natural Red Quinoa - Steamed (12%), Natural Wild Rice - Steamed (7.8%), Spring Onions, Golden Flax Seeds (3%), Sunflower Oil, Coriander (2%), Vegetable Stock Powder (Rice Flour, Salt, Onions, Parsnips, Carrots, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Parsley), Garlic, Rice Protein, Kaffir Lime Zest (0.4%), Parsley (0.4%), Salt, Natural Flavouring
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Instructions: Take care when handling the heated pouch. Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Best served hot but can be consumed cold.
Instructions: Stir fry for 3 mins, serve & enjoy
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Number of uses
2 servings per pack: Serving size 110g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- Contact us via email@example.com
- Facebook /TildaRice
- Twitter @TildaRice
- Instagram @TildaRice
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 110g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.7g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.3g|
|2 servings per pack: Serving size 110g||-||-|
Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020