- Energy9kJ 2kcal
- Freeze dried soluble coffee made from 100% pure coffee beans.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Discover NESCAFÉ GOLD ORIGINS Cap Colombia and immerse your senses in a uniquely rich flavour experience. This smooth, premium light-medium roast instant coffee takes its delightfully fruity taste from 100% Arabica beans from Colombia, benefiting from the tropical high altitude of the Huila region. Savour every sip of a delicious instant coffee with a truly delicate intensity.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our range? Discover a bold and intense coffee with NESCAFÉ GOLD ORIGINS Alta Rica or try a rich espresso with crema with NESCAFÉ GOLD Espresso.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Experience NESCAFÉ GOLD ORIGINS Cap Colombia instant coffee
- A premium light-medium roast instant coffee with a delicate intensity
- Crafted with 100% roasted Arabica coffee beans from Colombia
- A delightfully fruity taste with a fine, citrus aroma
- Grown respectfully; sustainably sourced & selected by local farmers
- Pack size: 100g
Number of uses
1.8 One mug = 1.8g + 200ml water
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.3||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016