Tesco 18 Southern Fried Chicken Bites 220G
- Energy392kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1030.70kJ (246.80kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a Southern fried coating.
- Throw away the takeaway menu and devour these Tesco Frozen Southern Fried Bites Moist chicken covered in crunchy, spiced breadcrumbs, these delicious sharing treats are ready to cook from frozen in just 20 minutes. Why not serve with our Tesco Thin and Crispy Oven Chips and lashings of ketchup.
Chicken (56%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Soya Protein Concentrate, Black Pepper, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Fennel, Onion Powder, Black Pepper Extract, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Garlic Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Onion Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and is piping hot throughout before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100g||4 chicken bites (38g**)|
|Energy||1030.70kJ (246.80kcal)||391.67kJ (93.78kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016