Tesco Small Smoked Gammon Joint
- Energy1808kJ 434kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 723.21kJ (173.47kcal)
- Smoked gammon joint formed from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins per 500g plus 30 mins Score surface to give crackling. Place joint in a roasting tin and wrap the exposed meat in foil ensuring the rind is left uncovered. Place onto the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven and cook for 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and open up the foil for the last 20 minutes. Allow to stand for 30 minutes before carving for optimum meat succulence.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including netting.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash your hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
- Hints & TipsThe crackling can be removed from the joint. For extra flavour the joint can be glazed with a coating of honey & returned to the oven. Once cooked carefully remove the crackling from the surface of the joint & set aside. Lightly score the remaining fat and glaze with honey, return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
750g- 1.8kg e
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||723.21kJ (173.47kcal)||1808.03kJ (433.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016