Benenox Blackcurrant 135Ml
- Benenox Overnight Recharge Blackcurrant Flavour Food Supplement
- We all have days when we really need to be at our best.
- Benenox, is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6, which, when taken before bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day.
- In a study of 140 consumers, who had taken Benenox nightly for 1 week:
- 81% were pleased with the results
- Benenox can be chosen as a complement to the diet by:
- People on the go
- Those facing daily pressures
- Those with busy and demanding schedules
- Honey is a food that has been accessible to humans throughout evolutionary history, and has been used for many years as a component of night time drinks.
- Benenox is a blend of honey with Sustamine®, a combination of two amino acids L-Alanine and L-Glutamine which can be absorbed quickly by the body, and Vitamin B6, a vitamin which has been shown to:
- Help reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Support normal psychological function
- Help energy production
- Natures Aid
- Experts in natural health since 1981
- Uniquely blended with Honey and L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Sustamine®)
- Overnight recharge
- Consumer tried & tested
- Vegetarian friendly
- Pack size: 135ml
Honey, Glycerol, Water, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine dipeptide (Sustamine®), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Blackcurrant Flavouring, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin B6
Do not store above 25°C., Best before end: See bottom of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK to GMP Standards
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use:
- Take 15ml just before bedtime. Can be diluted in a small amount of hot water if desired to make a warm drink.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated dose. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
Name and address
- Natures Aid Ltd,
- PR4 2DQ,
- Natures Aid Ltd,
- PR4 2DQ,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
WARNINGS: Not suitable for children under 12 years of age. Do not use if red tamper seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
135 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 15ml||%NRV*|
|L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine dipeptide (Sustamine®)||0.9g||n/a|
|Content per daily intake of 15ml||-||-|
|*NRV = nutrient reference value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016