- Energy1199 kJ 286 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 808kJ
- Formed Cod Fillets in a Lemon & Parsley Coating
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- To discover more, visit... www.youngsseafood.co.uk/ranges/gastro
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- If you love great food, be sure to try a new restaurant-inspired dish from Young's Gastro.
- Pack size: 300g
Cod Fillets (65%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Sunflower Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Palm Oil, Sicilian Lemon Flavouring, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yeast, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, White Pepper, Mustard Flour, Yeast Extract, Parsley
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Our Sicilian Lemon and Parsley Cod Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
- Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 6
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging. Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 24 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving these Lightly Dusted Sicilian Lemon & Parsley Cod Fillets with roasted butternut squash and a tomato, courgette & red onion salad.
- Enjoy with a glass of English cider.
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.6g||2.4g||12%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.4g||2.1g||2%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016