- Energy478 kJ 113 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 526kJ
- Basa Fillets in a Sweet Chilli Marinade
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit ww.youngsseafood.co.uk
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- EU Approval Number DL 380
- Restaurant quality fish
- Low in fat
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 260g
- Low in fat
Basa Fillet (Pangasius Hypophthalmus) (88%) (Fish), Sweet Chilli Marinade (12%) [Water, Sugar, Soya Oil, Salt, Garlic, Chilli, Vinegar Powder, Modified Tapioca Starch, Flavourings, Yeast Extract, Colour: Capsanthin; Thickener: Xanthan Gum]
- Contains: Fish, Soya
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Instructions: Our Sweet Chilli Basa Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Two or more Basa fillets may require additional cooking time.
Instructions: 25 mins to oven bake - 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas mark 6
Pre-heat the oven. Remove Basa Fillet from carton and inner pouch. Place Basa fillet on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes (fan oven 18 minutes).
Basa farmed in Vietnam. Product of Vietnam
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving these Sweet Chilli marinated Basa fillets with kimchee slaw, made from, sliced red onions, radish, Chinese cabbage, red & green chilli finished with a handful of chopped coriander and a lime wedge on the side.
- Enjoy with an ice cold Thai beer.
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled Pouch. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 946 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.8g||0.8g||4%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.9g||1.7g||2%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019