Benylin Dry And Tickly Cough Syrup 150Ml
- Dry & Tickly Cough Syrup
- Benylin Dry & Tickly Cough Syrup is a soothing cough syrup which relieves irritating tickly, dry coughs and sore throats.
- How it works:
- Glycerol and sucrose have demulcent properties that will soothe the tickly sensation that makes you want to cough so that you can get back to your day.
- Not to be given to children under 1 year.
- Always read the label.
- Relieves dry, tickly coughs & sore throats
- Pack size: 150ml
The Active ArrayOfIngredient are: Glycerol 0.75 ml and Sucrose 1.707 g, Other ArrayOfIngredient are: Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Cough Syrup 513277 Flavour (contains Aniseed, Liquorice, Propylene Glycol and Ethanol), Black Treacle, Liquid Glucose and Purified Water
There are no special storage instructions for this medicine. Keep the bottle tightly closed.
Preparation and Usage
- Before taking this medicine
- This product is suitable for most people, but a few people should not use it. If you are in any doubt you should contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- How to use this medicine
- Check the information below to see how much medicine to take.
- For oral use only.
- Do not take more than the stated dose below.
- Check the cap seal is not broken first. If it is, do not take this medicine.
- Children under 1 year
- Do not give to children under 1 year old.
- Adults and Children 1 year and over
- Age: Children 1 - 5 years, Dose: One 5 ml spoonful
- Age: Adults (including the elderly) and children over 5 years, Dose: Two 5 ml spoonfuls
- Give the dose 3 or 4 times within 24 hours, if needed.
- If symptoms persist, contact your doctor.
- Retain carton for full instructions.
Name and address
- McNeil Iberica S.L.U.,
- 28805 Madrid,
- The Marketing Authorisation holder is:
- McNeil Products Ltd,
- McNeil Products Ltd,
- SL6 3UG,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 1
Do not use this medicine... If you are allergic to any of the ingredients Do not give this medicine to your child if s/he is under 1 year old. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist If you have an intolerance to some sugars. If this applies to you now or in the past, talk to a doctor or pharmacist. Some of the ingredients can cause problems This products contains 1.85 g glucose and 1.707g sucrose in each 5 ml, which may be harmful to the teeth. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before using this medicine. This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes. Carbohydrate content of this medicine is 3.85 g per 5 ml. You can take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If anyone has taken too much If anyone has taken too much of this product, contact a doctor or your nearest Accident & Emergency department (Casualty), taking this pack with you. If you forget to give a dose If you forget a dose, take the next dose when needed. Do not take a double dose. Possible side-effects This medicine is unlikely to cause side-effects unless you are allergic to the ingredients. If you experience any side-effects or you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Reporting of side-effects If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side-effects not listed on pack. You can also report side-effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard By reporting side-effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use your medicine after the date shown as an expiry date on the packaging.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019