- Energy1579kJ 376kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1097kJ / 261kcal
- Gluten free potato, tapioca and oat flour pizza base topped with tomato and basil sauce and coconut oil and potato starch alternative to mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Free From milk, egg, wheat and gluten. Sourdough pizza, tomato sauce and coconut oil alternative to cheese.
Gluten Free Pizza Base, Water, Coconut Oil (5%), Onion, Tomato (3.5%), Modified Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Tomato Juice, Tomato Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Cornflour, Garlic, Red Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Basil, Flavouring, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sundried Tomatoes, White Wine Vinegar, Olive Extract, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Basil Extract, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin B12, Garlic Oil.
Gluten Free Pizza Base contains: Potato Starch, Modified Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Sorghum Flour, Millet Flour, Gluten Free Oat Flour, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Coconut Sugar, Gluten Free Oats, Garlic.
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Egg or Egg derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 190??C/Fan 170??C/Gas 5 12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 190??C/Fan 170??C/Gas 5 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pizza (144g**)|
|Energy||1097kJ / 261kcal||1579kJ / 376kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016