- Pasteurised strawberry yogurt.
- Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bones in children as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Find all the other exciting flavours at: www.gogosqueez.co.uk
- No fridge needed
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
- No nasties, no worries!
- 1 Fresh milk is collected from a network of partner farms in France.
- 2 Milk is heated up and specific lactic ferments are added
- 3 Milk slowly cools down and quality ingredients are mixed to develop taste and texture.
- 4 Fruit puree is added for a unique tasty yogurt flavour.
- 5 Pouches are filled, sealed and pasteurised to guarantee long shelf life at room temperature.
- 6 So you can enjoy it whenever you want.
- New GoGo squeeZ yogurtZ is a yummy yogurt snack that doesn't need a fridge! Made with real yogurt and fruit, never made with anything artificial, and packed into kid-friendly, squeezable and re-sealable pouches. The ideal solution for parents and kids on the go…
- GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ Strawberry is perfect for lunchboxes at school or clubs. Unusually for a yogurt, it does not need to be stored in a fridge, which is so flexible for lunchboxes and managing and organising the childrens' hectic life. It's the ideal solution for busy parents looking for new inspiring and tasty lunchbox ideas. Each pouch is a source of calcium and vitamin D and contains no preservatives; no nasties…no worries! It also meets the Change4life government guidelines of less than 100 calories (Kcal) per portion. Its gluten free and suitable for vegetarians. GoGo squeeZ is a Mumsnet approved brand (October 2017).
- At GoGo squeeZ, goodness is the foundation of everything we do, from the simple, high quality ingredients we use (and the yucky stuff we leave out) to the ways we make life a little happier and healthier for kids. That's why we are committed to working with an network of farmers and why we work tirelessly to deliver the best tasting yogurt in a pouch.
- GoGo squeeZ is a range of fruit snacks and yogurt snacks that are perfect as a lunchbox snack. Our mission is to make it easier for families to be healthier and happier. Our squeezable, re-closable yogurt snacks in a pouch are crafted with high-quality ingredients to provide wholesome goodness for squeeZing and enjoying wherever life takes you.
- These 4 pouches cannot be sold separately.
- A yogurt that doesn't need to be kept chilled in the fridge(1)
- It's a great source of calcium and vitamin D
- No nasties, no worries!
- Perfect for on the go snacking…no spoon, no mess
- Gluten free
- And suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 85g
- Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bones in children as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Source of calcium and vitamin D
Yogurt (Milk: origin France) 84.3%, Strawberry Puree 6.6%, Sugar, Starch, Thickener: Pectin, Natural Flavourings, Vitamin D2
- Free From: Gluten
Before opening storage at room temperature (preferably <30°C)., After opening, storage in the fridge at +4°C and consume within 24 hours.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Materne SAS,
- 1, Rue de la Pépinière,
- 75008 Paris,
Keep cap out of reach of children under 3. If pouch is damaged, inflated, or seal is broken, do not consume. Please keep packaging.
4 x 85 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100 g||85 g|
|Energy||450 kJ /||382 kJ /|
|-||107 kcal||91 kcal|
|Fat||4.1 g||3.5 g|
|of which saturates||2.5 g||2.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||14 g||12 g|
|of which sugars||11 g||9 g|
|Protein||3.4 g||2.9 g|
|Salt||0.18 g||0.15 g|
|Calcium||124 mg 15% NRVs2||105 mg 13% NRVs2|
|Vitamin D||1.45 µg 29% NRVs2||1.23 µg 25% NRVs2|
|2NRVs = Nutrient reference values||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2019