- Apple and mango food preparation
- Find the other flavours on: www.gogosqueez.net
- 1 of your 5 a day*
- * Only for UK and Ireland
- GoGo squeeZ Apple Mango is perfect for lunchboxes at school or clubs. The ideal solution for busy parents looking for new inspiring and tasty lunchbox ideas. Each pouch is made from 100% fruit and is 1 of your 5 a day. It contains nothing artificial, no flavourings no preservatives; no nasties…no worries! It also meets the Change4life government guidelines of less than 100 calories (Kcal) per portion. Its gluten free and suitable for vegetarians. GoGo squeeZ is a Mumsnet approved brand (October 2017).
- GoGo squeeZ is a range of fruit snacks and yogurt snacks that are perfect as a lunchbox snack. Our mission is to make it easier for families to be healthier and happier. Our squeezable, re-closable fruit snacks in a pouch are crafted with high-quality ingredients to provide wholesome goodness for squeeZing and enjoying wherever life takes you.
- These 4 pouches cannot be sold separately.
- Made from 100% fruit
- No fridge needed
- Ideal for lunchboxes
- No flavourings or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 360g
Apple 72.1%, Mango 23.0%, Concentrated Apple Juice, Concentrated Lemon Juice (if necessary to regulate the Acidity)
- Free From: Gluten
Storage at room temperature. Once opened, use within 24 hours.
Made in France
- Free From Flavours
- Free From Preservatives
- WARNING: Keep cap out of reach of children under 3. If pouch is damaged. Inflated, or seal is broken, do not consume. Please keep packaging.
Name and address
- Materne SAS,
- 1, Rue de la Pépinière,
- 75008 Paris,
4 x 90g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100 g:|
|Energy:||285 kJ / 67 kcal|
|of which saturates:||0.2 g|
|of which sugars:||13 g|
|Protein:||< 0.5 g|
|Salt:||< 0.01 g|
WARNING: Keep cap out of reach of children under 3. If pouch is damaged. Inflated, or seal is broken, do not consume. Please keep packaging.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019