Tesco Laundry Gel Bio. 540Ml
- Tesco Bio Laundry Gel 540ml
- Brilliant cleaning with stain prevention system even at 15°C, keeping whites brighter
Tesco bio laundry gel contains amongst other ingredients: More than 30% Anionic Surfactants, 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Soap, Less than 5% Phosphonates, Also contains: Enzymes, Optical Brightener, Perfume, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Do not store below 4°C.
- Dosage matrix 4-5 Kg Load Soiling Water Hardness Light laundry soiling Medium laundry soiling Heavy laundry soiling Soft/Medium 30mL 30mL 30mL Hard 30mL 30mL 35mL Handwash NOT RECOMMENDED FOR HANDWASHING 6-8 Kg Load Maximum: Fill the inner part of the dosing device to the top 1 dose = 30ml *Standard washes based on normal soiling/medium water hardness
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- For best results, gel should be added directly to the drum using the dosing device provided. Do not add via washing machine drawer. Do not pre-wash. Pour gel into dosing device to the line. Place the dosing device on top of pre-sorted clothes and towards the back of the drum. Set machine running on the appropriate cycle for your clothing. Reseal the bottle and store upright. Do not put the dosing device into the dryer, and remove before the drying cycle of combination washer/dryers. Opening Instructions Remove dosing device, open lid and squeeze required amount of gel into the device. Close cap.
TESCO bio LAUNDRY GEL
Contains MEA-C10-13 ALKYL BENZENESULFONATE Contains SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE Contains C12-18 PARETH-7 Contains C14-15 PARETH-7
DANGER, Causes serious eye damage., Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children., Read label before use., Avoid release to the environment., Wear eye protection., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove, contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor., Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements for, domestic waste disposal., Contains TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES. May produce an, allergic reaction., 540 ml e, Produced in Belgium for, Tesco Stores Ltd., Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA, U.K. (c) Tesco 2017, SCCE1156, Freephone 0800 50 55 55, Mon-Sat, 9am-6pm.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016