- Peppermint Ice Cream with Chocolatey Chunks (10%)
- Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
- Caring Dairy
- A Ben & Jerry's Initiative
- Mint ice cream with chocolatey chunks
- Back by popular demand for the chilly season, one of Ben & Jerry's most wintry flavours... Minter Wonderland! We've packed in all the festive peppermint & chocolatey chunks you should need to fuel your coolest yule. Co-founder Ben's First Law of Ice Cream Eating Dynamics claimed that you could feel warmer when it's chilly by lowering your inner body temperature, so it's more balanced with the outside temperature - & what better way than by eating ice cream! So get comfy on the couch, grab a spoon, & enjoy!
- Ben & Jerry's Minter Wonderland Ice Cream Tub
- Ben & Jerry's Mint Ice Cream with Chocolatey Chunks
- Ben & Jerry's operates on a three-part mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone that's connected to our business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbours alike
- Includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar and vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's uses sustainably sourced packaging
- Kosher certified dairy
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500ml
Cream (30%), Water, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Free Range Egg Yolk, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Natural Peppermint Flavouring, Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Vanilla Extract, Sugar, Cocoa, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 20%
Keep frozen below -18ºC., For Best Before End see bottom of container.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Free Post ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Phone: 0800 169 6123
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
- Cone Phone: 1850 882 301
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml = 2 x scoop**||%* Per 2 x scoops**|
|Energy||1115 kJ||992 kJ||-|
|-||266 kcal||237 kcal||12%|
|Fat||17 g||15 g||21%|
|of which saturates||12 g||10 g||50%|
|Carbohydrates||24 g||21 g||8%|
|of which sugars||24 g||21 g||23%|
|Protein||4 g||3.6 g||7%|
|Salt||0.12 g||0.11 g||2%|
|*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**2 x scoop = 100ml = 88g, 500ml = 5 x (2 x scoops)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019