- Energy870kJ 208kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 977kJ / 234kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a batter coating.
- Take a bite of our tasty chicken steaks made with 100% chicken breast meat in a light and crispy batter. Totally tasty in simple suppers with oven chips, frozen peas and a squirt of tomato ketchup perfect to please those fussy eaters. These frozen chicken steaks cook in just 27 minutes and are great freezer fillers to be served any way you like. For something different try making tasty chicken burgers, loading up a burger bun with a crispy chicken steak, a slice of beef tomato and fresh lettuce leaves. This product is made with 100% chopped and shaped chicken breast with no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
- 4 Crispy Battered Chicken Steaks JUICY & TENDER Made with 100% chicken breast coated in a light, crispy batter
- Pack size: 380g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (58%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (58%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Salt, Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Black Pepper Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 25-27mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One chicken steak (89g**)|
|Energy||977kJ / 234kcal||870kJ / 208kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019