- Energy914kJ 219kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1004kJ / 241kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a breadcrumb coating.
- Take a bite of our tasty chicken steaks made with 100% chicken breast meat and coated in crunchy, crispy breadcrumbs. Totally tasty in simple suppers with French fries, frozen peas and a squirt of tomato ketchup perfect to please those fussy eaters. These frozen chicken steaks cook in just 32 minutes and are great freezer fillers to be served any way you like. For a healthier option slice up the chicken steak and toss it into a fresh Caesar salad with croutons and lettuce leaves. This product is made with 100% chopped and shaped chicken breast with no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (58%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Salt, Paprika, Dextrose.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 30-32 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One chicken steak (91g**)|
|Energy||1004kJ / 241kcal||914kJ / 219kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019