- Energy503kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1528.90kJ (365.40kcal)
- 6 Doughnuts made with rice flour, coated in sugar.
- 6 Gluten free doughnuts, coated in sugar.
Water, Rice Flour, White Sugar, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Tapioca Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Starch, Soya Flour, Milk Proteins, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Dried Egg, Whey Powder (Milk), Buckwheat Flour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Nutmeg, Colour (Annatto)
- Free From: Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for 1 hour at room temperature (approx20°C) before serving.Best eaten on day of defrost.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each doughnut (33g)|
|Energy||1528.90kJ (365.40kcal)||503.40kJ (120.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016