Tesco 4 Free From Chocolate Eclairs 100G
- Energy342kJ 82kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1366.87kJ(326.72kcal)
- Gluten free choux pastry with a sweetened vanilla flavour filling made from palm oil with a Belgium chocolate flavoured topping.
- Delicious gluten free profiteroles made from gluten and wheat free choux pastry with a dairy free filling, just as tasty as its conventional counterpart. Defrost in just 40 minutes for real convenience.
Belgian Chocolate Flavoured Topping (32%), Pasteurised Egg, Water, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Palm Kernel Oil, Maize Starch, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polysorbate 60, Soya Lecithins, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Pasteurised Dried Egg White, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Rice Starch, Thickeners (Guar Gum, Methyl Cellulose), Iodised Salt, Stabilisers (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Salt, Inulin, Caramelised Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate), Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Belgian Chocolate Flavoured Topping contains: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins).
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.