- Energy342kJ 82kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1367kJ / 327kcal
- Gluten free choux pastry with a sweetened vanilla flavour filling made from palm oil with a Belgium chocolate flavoured topping.
- Delicious gluten and dairy free eclairs made from gluten and wheat free choux pastry with a dairy free filling, just as tasty as its conventional counterpart. Defrost in just 40 minutes for real convenience.
INGREDIENTS: Belgian Chocolate Flavoured Topping (32%) (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins)), Pasteurised Egg, Water, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Palm Kernel oil, Maize Starch, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polysorbate 60, Soya Lecithins, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Pasteurised Dried Egg White, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Rice Starch, Thickeners (Guar Gum, Methyl Cellulose), Iodised Salt, Stabilisers (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Salt, Inulin, Caramelised Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate), Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Belgian Chocolate Flavoured Topping contains: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins).
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- Contains egg and soya. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen - See storage instructions., Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours., Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove the eclairs from all packaging and place on to a plate or serving tray.
- Allow to defrost at room temperature for approximately 40 minutes.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
- Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each eclair (25g) contains|
|Energy||1367kJ / 327kcal||342kJ / 82kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019