- Energy590kJ 141kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 596.30kJ (142.50kcal)
- King prawns (Penaeus vannamei) and scallops (Amusium pleuronectes) in a prosecco sparkling wine, cream and cheese sauce, topped with a parmesan and parsley breadcrumb in a natural scallop shell.
- Responsibly sourced. King Prawns & Scallops in Prosecco Sauce Served in a shell A delicate creamy prosecco sauce, topped with a parmesan herb crumb
INGREDIENTS: Water, Scallop (Mollusc) (13%), King Prawn (13%)(King Prawn (Crustacean), Salt), Parmesan and Parsley Panko Crumb(Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk)[Unpasteurised (Milk), Salt, Rennet], Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Olive Oil, Yeast, Salt, Citric Acid), Milk, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet, Processing Aid (Calcium Silicate)), Single Cream (Milk), Prosecco (5%)(Prosecco, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Purée, Butter (Milk), Sea Salt, Nutmeg, White Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 25-27 mins.
Instructions: Place shells on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-27 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- For best results cook from frozen.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One shell (99g**)|
|Energy||596.30kJ (142.50kcal)||590.34kJ (141.07kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016