- Premium Italian Birra
- Aged for 30 days for a superior flavour using only finest ingredients.
- Giuesppe Menabrea began brewing his remarkable birra in the foothills of the Italian Alps in 1846. We've brewed our birra on the same site, in the same way, using the same ingredients, passion and care ever since.
- Our water flows naturally from pure Alpine glaciers. Our birra is gently aged in subterranean caves. Our signature taste - complex, malty and hoppy with citrus undertones - is the unmistakable symbol of Italian excellence.
- Menabrea is matured gently at the perfect temperature in cave cellars for a taste of superior clarity. This 4.8% ABV pale lager is well balanced between citrus, bitter tones and floral, fruity undertones.
- In 1846, Giuseppe Menabrea travelled to the town of Biella, in the foothills of the Italian Alps. There he discovered an underground cave system, ideal for the traditional process of ‘lagering'. Combined with incredibly pure Alpine water and cold fresh air of the region, it was the perfect location to build a brewery.
- If you visit Biella today, you'll still find Menabrea brewing their award-winning beer on the same site, made in the same way, by the same family, with the same ingredients, passion and care.
- Gold Medal Winner World Beer Championships Chicago, Illinoi - USA
- Pack size: 1320ML
Water, Malted Barley, Maize, Hops
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
- This 4.8% ABV pale lager is well balanced between citrus, bitter tones and floral, fruity undertones
Best Before End: See Bottle
Brewed in Italy
Name and address
- Brewed and bottled by:
- Birra Menabrea SPA,
- Via Ramella, Germanin 4,
Lower age limit
4 x 330ml ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022