Tesco Finest Slow Cooked Gammon Shanks In Pineapple 550G
- Energy1319kJ 314kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 736.60kJ (175.20kcal)
- Slow cooked gammon shanks with added water in pepper rub with pineapple pieces and a sachet of pineapple sauce.
- tender cured gammon slow cooked with chunks of sweet pineapple, finished with a tangy pineapple glaze
Pork Shank (72%), Water, Pineapple Juice from Concentrate, Pineapple (5%), Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Cornflour, Black Pepper, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Mustard Powder, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Parsley, Ginger Purée, Paprika, Preservative (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Sunflower Oil, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Chilli, Caramelised Sugar Syrup
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours and by date shown.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 55 minutes
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6 55 minutes. Pre-heat oven. Remove all packaging and set aside sachet of sauce for later use. Transfer gammon shanks to an oven proof dish and cover with foil. Place dish on the middle shelf of the oven for 45 minutes. Remove dish from oven, remove foil and discard any cooking juices. Pour contents of sachet over gammon shanks. Heat for a further 10 minutes uncovered.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Once defrosted do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: Take care when uncovering dish as product will be hot and steam may escape.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (179g**)|
|Energy||736.60kJ (175.20kcal)||1318.51kJ (313.61kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016