Tesco Thin & Crispy Cheese Feast Pizza 261G
- Energy1642kJ 392kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1235kJ / 295kcal
- A pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, mature Cheddar and red Leicester cheeses.
- Thin & Crispy Topped with creamy mozzarella, mature Cheddar and Red Leicester. Our chefs have created a range of pizzas where the dough is rolled to give an evenly thin base that can be topped right to the edge.
- Thin & Crispy Topped with creamy mozzarella, mature Cheddar and Red Leicester
- Pack size: 261g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
Red Leicester Cheese contains: Red Leicester Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 10-12 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 10-12 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Base. Card widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1235kJ / 295kcal||1642kJ / 392kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019