Tesco Ready To Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 300G
- Energy722kJ 172kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2062kJ / 492kcal
- Milk chocolate chunk cookie dough.
- Sweet & Crumbly.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Milk Chocolate Chunks (20%), Brown Sugar, Margarine, Sugar, Butter (Milk), Water, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate).
Milk Chocolate Chunks contain: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use within 2 days and by use by date shown., Best consumed on day of baking, once baked store in an airtight container.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 10-12 mins Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before use. Cut into 8 equal pieces and place onto a lined baking tray, approx. 5cm apart. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator or for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a pack (35g**)|
|Energy||2062kJ / 492kcal||722kJ / 172kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019