Tesco Finest Thai Green Chicken Curry & Coconut Jasmine Rice 410G
- Energy2007kJ 477kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 521kJ / 124kcal
- Chicken breast pieces in a coconut and lemongrass sauce with green beans and cooked jasmine rice.
- Flame seared chicken breast pieces in a rich and fragrant coconut, lemongrass and green chilli sauce. Our experts ensure we give our Thai green curry an authentic Asian flavour. Hot green chillies, galangal and lemongrass are blended together, cooked with creamy coconut, then topped with seared chicken and fresh coriander. Delicate coconut and lime scented rice is the perfect accompaniment.
- Flame seared chicken breast pieces in a rich and fragrant coconut, lemongrass and green chilli sauce.
- Pack size: 410g
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Coconut Jasmine Rice [Water
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Coconut Jasmine Rice [Water, Jasmine Rice, Desiccated Coconut, Coriander, Coconut Cream, Lime Zest, Lime Leaf), Chicken Breast (24%), Water, Coconut Cream (5%), Green Beans, Single Cream (Milk), Coriander, Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Sugar, Lemongrass, Salt, Galangal, Anchovy (Fish), Shallot, Sugar, Green Chilli Purée, Ginger Purée, Tamarind Paste, Lime Juice, Basil, Lime Leaf, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, Kaffir Lime Peel, Molasses, Chicken Extract, Turmeric, Coriander Seed, Cumin, Coriander Powder, Soya Bean, Wheat, Onion, Carrot, Leek, Parsley, Garlic, Pepper, Bay Leaf.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Pierce film lid several times. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat.
Peel back film lid and add 2 tablespoons of water to the rice.
Re-cover film lid.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass and lime leaves..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled Sleeve. Widely Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (385**)|
|Energy||521kJ / 124kcal||2007kJ / 477kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When microwaved according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When microwaved according to instructions 410g typically weighs 385g.||-||-|
Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass and lime leaves..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019