- Energy1942kJ 460kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 569.58kJ (134.86kcal)
- Chicken breast coated in maize and rice flour with a spiced coconut sauce and jasmine rice.
- Made with a mildly spiced coconut curry sauce
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Chicken Breast (18%), Water, Maize Flour, Sunflower Oil, Onion, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Sugar, Coconut Extract, Maize Starch, Demerara Sugar, Red Chilli, Garlic Purée, Flavouring, Salt, Coconut, Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose, Chicken Extract, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Sesame Oil, Ginger Purée, Soya Bean, Wheat, Coriander Powder, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Onion Powder, Colour (Plain Caramel), Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Mustard Flour, Star Anise Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Fennel Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Clove Powder, White Pepper, Paprika, Nutmeg Powder, Black Pepper.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Place chicken on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. 3 minutes 30 seconds before the chicken is ready, heat the rice and sauce pot by microwave as below.
Instructions: Rice and sauce:
800W/900W 3 mins / 2 ½ mins
Heat the rice and sauce by microwave on full power.
Stir before serving with the chicken.
- Remove outer sleeve
- Peel back film lid and remove chicken
- Pierce film lid on the sauce pot and rice compartment and replace film lid.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (341g***)|
|Energy||569.58kJ (134.86kcal)||1942.27kJ (459.87kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016