Tesco Finest Thai Red Chicken Curry And Coconut Jasmine Rice 440G
- Energy3015kJ 718kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 730.00kJ (173.90kcal)
- Chicken breast pieces in a coconut and red chilli sauce with red peppers and cooked jasmine rice.
- Flame seared chicken breast pieces in a rich and fragrant coconut, lemongrass and red chilli sauce.
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Chicken Breast (22%), Red Pepper, Water, Single Cream (Milk), Coconut Extract (4%), Mangetout, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Onion, Palm Sugar, Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Lemongrass, Cornflour, Flavouring, Dried Red Chilli, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Coriander, Lime Leaves, Lime Juice, Red Chilli, Sugar, Chicken Extract, Wild Ginger, Garlic, Galangal, Shallot, Kaffir Lime Peel, Coriander Seed, Cumin, Cardamom Seeds, Pepper.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Desiccated Coconut, Lime Leaves
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 6 mins / 5 mins
Peel back film lid and add 2 tablespoons of water to the rice. Re-cover film lid.
Heat on full power and stir halfway through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer sleeve.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemongrass and lime leaves.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (413g**)|
|Energy||730.00kJ (173.90kcal)||3014.90kJ (718.21kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016