Chicago Town The Pizza Kitchen Pepperoni 355G
- Energy2277 kJ 544 kcal
- Classic thin crust pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni and mini pepperoni.
- Like us? For great offers and competitions like us on Facebook or join our mailing list at chicagotown.com
- Follow us @chicagotown_uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We take our signature tomato sauce and tumble mouth-watering slices of large pepperoni and mini pepperoni and mozzarella cheese onto our irresistible Deli Crisp Crust. This deliciously tasty pizza will guarantee clean plates and smiles all round.
- Tastes like tiger bread!
- Deli crisp crust
- Carry flat
- Fan oven cook in 12 mins
- No artificial colours or hydrogenated fat
- Pack size: 355g
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Thiamin (B1), Niacin (B3)), Mozzarella Cheese (18%), Tomato Puree, Water, Pepperoni (7%) (Pork, Beef Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Spice Extracts, Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavouring, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Mini Pepperoni (5%) (Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Spice Extracts, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Smoke), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut), Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Emulsifiers (E 472e, E 475, E 471), Barley Malt Extract, Thickener (Guar Gum), Herbs and Spices, Garlic, Acidity Regulator (Calcium Phosphates), Dextrose, Flour Treatment Agent (E 920), Flavouring, Colour (Beta-Carotene)
Keep frozen and store flat., Do not defrost., Keep at -18°C or cooler., Best Before End See Side of Pack.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): These are cooking guidelines only.
- Keep pizza frozen until ready to cook.
- Pre-heat your oven:
- Fan Oven 200°C, Cook for approx: 12-15 minutes
- Conventional Oven 220°C/425°F, Cook for approx: 12-15 minutes
- Gas Oven Gas Mark 7, Cook for approx: 13-17 minutes
- Remove plastic film and place the pizza onto a baking tray.
- Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven.
- Rotate baking tray halfway through cooking.
- Check the pizza is hot throughout before serving and that the cheese is melted and lightly browned, with a golden crust edge.
- Let the pizza stand for 2 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Caution: Topping will be extremely hot!
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the UK
Number of uses
2 Each pack contains one pizza, one pizza serves 2 people
- Free From Artificial Colours
Name and address
- UK: Chicago Town,
- 20 Marathon Place,
- PR26 7QN.
- IRL: Chicago Town,
- Unit 13,
- We at Chicago Town are committed to bringing you quality and satisfaction.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product, please return the prepared on date information to our Consumer Response Team at the address shown on the back of this pack. Also state the nature of your complaint and when and where you bought it. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK: Chicago Town Customer Care,
- 20 Marathon Place,
- PR26 7QN.
- IRL: Chicago Town Customer Care,
- Unit 13,
- Block E,
- Calmount Park,
355 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (as consumed) Per 100g||(as consumed) Per 1/2 pizza||Daily Reference Intake Per 1/2 pizza||Daily Reference Intake Adult|
|Energy - (kJ)||1305||2277||-||-|
|of which saturates||8.4g||15g||75%||20g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||4.0g||4%||90g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016