Tesco Squid Raw Prepared 300G
- Energy204kJ 48kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 356.00kJ (84.45kcal)
- Raw prepared squid (Loligo spp.) with protective ice glaze.
Squid (Mollusc) (99%), Salt
- Contains molluscs.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
300g e (net of ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/3 of a pack|
|Energy||356.00kJ (84.45kcal)||204.34kJ (48.47kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016