Garnier Moisture Bomb Hydrating Face Mask Chamomile
- Moisture Bomb Camomile Hydrating Face Sheet Mask for Dry and Sensitive Skin
- Is this mask made for me?
- Yes, if you have dry sensitive skin, prone to tightness and are looking for an effective solution to hydrate and soothe your skin.
- How is it different?
- Our new generation of super hydrating tissue mask contains the equivalent amount of hydrating active as per 1 week's use of day care*. Truly innovative, its ultra-thin tissue is infused with soothing Chamomile, super-hydrating plant serum and hyaluronic acid. Its amazing freshness quenches, comforts and soothes skin reducing feelings of tightness. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Our Philosophy:
- - We use, wherever possible, active ingredients sourced from nature - antioxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives.
- - A scientifically-proven effectiveness, verified to work under realistic usage conditions.
- - Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
- Goes well with
- Moisture Bomb Day and Night
- Soothing mask that intensely hydrates, comforts and soothes
- Skin feels softer
967207 4, Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L B196428/1
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
- 2. Remove the protective film.
- 3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes.
- 4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019