Garnier Naturals Soothing Rose 3In1 Balm 140Ml
- Natural 3 in 1 Soothing Rose Botanical Balm
- Our new balm texture, contains 96% natural ingredients and is enriched with Rose Water. It can be used as:
- Day care: Moisturises, for skin that feels soothed.
- Night care: When used at night, skin feels nourished and hydrated in the morning.
- Mask: Intensely hydrates. Skin feels protected against dryness.
- Non-greasy texture - non comedogenic.
- Our Philosophy:
- - We use, wherever possible, active ingredients sourced from nature - antioxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives.
- - A scientifically-proven effectiveness, verified to work under realistic usage conditions.
- - Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
- 3 in 1 botanical balm
- Day cream
- Night cream
- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Pack size: 140ml
967302 16, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Alcohol Denat., Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L B202343/1)
Preparation and Usage
- How to use it?
- Day and night care: Apply on clean skin and massage gently.
- Mask: Apply in a thick layer, avoiding the eye and lip contour. Leave on 10 minutes.
- If necessary, remove excess with a cotton ball.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016